Reflecting Hope Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank goodness for IT techs

I learned
  • to check and make sure the tool you need to fix the problem  is working BEFORE you create the problem...
  • that when the laptops we use at work can not find the network they operate under a temporary setting which causes the user to FREAK OUT because they think all of their files are gone...
  • that just because I do this real cool technological thing in the classroom it doesn't mean that it was a good instructional practice
  • how my works network is set up  

I was reminded
  • to see the good in people rather than the bad and that no matter what a person looks like, they are still a person worthy of love...
  • how important it is to talk with my wife on a regular basis.... 
  • that Jesus died for our mistakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment