Reflecting Hope Google Analytics

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

7 for Seven

Today was my birthday.  I don't get many so each one that comes along is extra special.  Here is what made today excellent.

1.  I have an amazing wife

2.  While I love what I do and work with great people who do nice things for me like email me happy birthday messages, bring me cake to celebrate, and play happy birthday over the intercom, these birthdays are too rare to spend them at work.  From here on out I am pledging to take off all of my real birthdays.  You get four years to figure out how to handle my absence boss.

3.  My son showed how much he loves an audience today.  He was hamming it up for my co-workers at lunch.  (His mom brought him to visit me.  Refer to #1.)

4.  I got seven....ty messages of birthday love on Facebook as of this blog posting.

5.  McDonalds gave me free coffee this morning.

6.  I noticed my parents were becoming more like their parents.  Then I realized I am becoming more like my parents too.

7.  I am loved by the God of this Universe, who gave his only Son, that I might have life to the fullest.  To Him goes all the honor and glory.         

No comments:

Post a Comment