Reflecting Hope Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Always More

You are never done as a teacher.  No matter how much effort, energy, planning, grading, designing, and communication you do there is always more to do than you have time for.  It doesn't matter if you teach preschool, grade school, private school, high school, or college.  If you care about teaching you always leave work thinking about the other things you could have done.  I thought that making the switch from a classroom instructor to a technology integrator was going to change that, but it has yet to materialize.  There is always more work than I have time to do.


I wonder if the general public gets that about teaching?  I know from my previous government related work experience that I didn't often leave work feeling like I still had a lot to do.  All the non-teachers out there, do you experience this feeling in your own job? 

No comments:

Post a Comment